Last updated on February 17, 2021
Daniel Thomas Fawkes Ellis-Lopez was born at 3:14 pm on November 13, 2007. He is 5 pounds 5 ounces, 19.5 inches long, and incredibly beautiful. He has a head of moderately thick dark blonde hair, as well as slightly furry shoulders. He looks almost exactly like Joseph.
Some really interesting things about Mr. Daniel’s birthday, both trivial and amazing:
* It’s all prime numbers.
* He was born at the value of Pi. (Jeff pointed this out for me. 🙂
* His life-path number is 6, which means that he has a propensity for the “Magic Number” of 3 and is going to be able to bring about major accomplishments with equally talented partners.
* There was not only a True Knot in his cord but it was wrapped around his neck once, his abdomen twice, and his arm once more.
* Despite the dire warnings of grave consequences from the pediatrician on duty, he was only on oxygen for a short period of time and was able to switch to regular old room air. No chance of getting moved to Denver!
* We may even be home by Thanksgiving, but I’ll still come back up to spend some time with all of the awesome nurses and doctors that have made getting through this entire ordeal.
I’ll post some pictures very soon. My sleep schedule is completely buggered up, as you can probably tell by the late/early hour of updating.
I am so relieved and happy, all the way around. I promise, a more complete overview on the morrow. I am finally feeling sleepy enough to perhaps sleep.
Thank you all so very, very much. I could not have gotten through this time without you.
More later, with photos